One of the newest and most modern wine cellars
Vifor Hill is a place with special exposure that rises its crest in the sun reflected by the sea and cooled by the western Danube’s breeze. From here, Crama Rasova, an investment of over 5 million euros, watches over the curved bridge built in the 1890s by Anghel Saligny during the reign of Carol I. The cellar’s architecture was designed by Igloo, one of the most famous design and architecture studios in Romania. The cellar’s design is not random, it follows the natural dynamics of the cliff.
The vineyard spans 50 hectares of young plantations in various stages of development, hosting the following varieties: Muscat Ottonel, Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, Sauvignon Blanc, Tămâioasă Românească in whites and Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, Fetească Neagră, Syrah, and Merlot in reds. Yearly, carefully picked grapes fill the approximately 402.500 liters capacity cellar.
The sun is different in Dobrogea, the Murfatlar Vineyards, and especially in Rasova. The number of hours of insolation is higher than in any other place in the country, above 2.100 hours a year; that’s why the sun symbolizes the winery. The place’s value is enriched with a great team of winemakers run by the oen of the most famous Romanian oenologist, Răzvan Macici.
The wine collections are: La Plage, Rasova, Tortuga, Mur, Craft, Nud, and Imperfect.
Crama Rasova, it’s easy to reach the Romanian seaside on the way: just 5 minutes from the Cernavodă road junction on the Sun’s Motorway.
• Contact person: Zoe Ghiuri
• Telephone: +40720737777
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Opening hours: Monday–Friday 09:00–16:30
• Name of the company: SC Rasova Wine SRL
• Established in 2015
• Owners: Zoe and George Ghiuri
• Oenologist: Răzvan Macici
• Annual production: 300.000 liters
• Annual production capacity: 400.000 liters
• Surface: 50 hectares
• Direct sales: YES
• Winery address: Loc Cernavoda, extravilan Parcela 345, jud Constanta, 905200
• Headquarters address: Str. Interioară nr. 3, Constanţa
• Website: www.cramarasova.ro